The Import Face-Off series has hosted 270+ events since 2001. Now with 30+ events annually, IFO has grown to be the largest touring Import series in the nation! The latest attendance counts per event range from 1248 (rain) to 5045 (see pic above). Unlike all other promotion companies, Import Face-Off does not inflate attendance numbers. These counts can be verified with all track locations and NHRA. Expect IFO, an A+ rated BBB accredited business, to provide your company with honest, straight forward advertising opportunities.
IMPORT FACE-OFF ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
- 30+ events a year at 20+ different drag strips across the nation
- 600,000+ card stock fliers (20 to 40k per event, depending on location)
- Sponsor logo placement and mentions on all advertising media (fliers, internet, etc.)
- Interactive advertising opportunities through onsite vendor booth space
- - banner placement
- - video displays
- - brochure, flier, and product distribution/sales
- - hourly title sponsor recognition announcements over PA system
- - activity features (models, raffles, contests, etc.)
- - dealer and customer networking opportunities
IFO events are strategically placed in highly “automobile enthusiastic” regions throughout the year. Unlike other touring Import events, the season never ends for IFO. Events are scheduled from January to December.
HUGE FAN SUPPORT: Import Face-Off is known for being the most innovative car show and racing series in the U.S. with event activities that follow current market trends. Much more than just a race and show, IFO fans spend the entire day enjoying the ultimate lifestyle event of the year. All together, series activities include: car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci stereo crank it up contest, model expo, burnout contest, DJs, drift exhibitions, and road course racing. The IFO series pays out $200,000+ in cash, trophies, and prizes a year.
INVESTMENT: Import fans enjoy active, outgoing lifestyles. They develop strong sponsor brand loyalties to companies that support their favorite sport, which can make Import Face-Off one of the most powerful tools in your advertising budget. There are three different sponsorship packages available for Import Face-Off: Title sponsor, Presenting sponsor, and Associate sponsors. For a list of references and sponsor package prices, please call Cliff Wallace, Import Face-Off director, at 225-247-RACE (7223) or email HybridEntertainment78@yahoo.com .